Reference Sheets-Integers, Expressions, and Equations

 Oct 13, 2022


I am clearly not great at blogging as it has been over a year since my last post. However, I made something today that I wanted to share out. 


Sara Vanderwerf makes Green Reference sheets for her classes. After seeing her at NCTM recently, I was inspired about her intentionality. So I used her formatting to make a new reference sheet for my students. We are near the end of the quarter and it felt like a good moment to reflect on what we've done.


Anyway, here's my Quarter 1 sheet for my Foundations of Algebra 1 class (first semester over the course of a year). Integers, Expressions, and Equations. As always, feedback is welcomed, and encouraged!








I hope this comes in handy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check in Questions

Who Am I?

Fantastic Radicals and Where to Find Them